AVG AntiVirus FREE 18.3.3049By (Freeware)
File Name: avg_antivirus_free_setup.exe
File size:7.18 MB (7189.520 bytes)
Languages: Multiple languages
Submit Date: 29 October 2018 | CangeLogs
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
Company: AVG Technologies | Publisher
OS Systems: Windows OS
MD5 Checksum: 320751DFCF4C2A3383EBD5C62B34B5FE
Publisher: Joyce Bowman | Contact
Software Product Description
AVG AntiVirus FREE is AVG’s brand new product for ensuring your safety and security online. It is powerful, feature rich, and has a newly designed, fresh looking interface.
AVG AntiVirus FREE is once-again a powerhouse of an antivirus. This essential security suite will protect your computer against viruses, worms, trojans, root-kits, and other spyware when browsing online or checking your email.
AVG AntiVirus FREE is designed for those that want the best security, without the hassle and complications that come from more advanced tools available on the market.
AVG AntiVirus FREE is able to block infected links as you browse, checks files before you download them, and help you protect your personal data online and on your PC with an solid set of privacy features.
Key features include:
- Computer Protection:Real-time protection helps keep your computer free of malware, including viruses, spyware, ransomware, rootkits, and Trojans. It uses advanced AI and real-time analysis tools to stop threats from ever reaching you.
- Web and Email Protection:Block any unsafe links, downloads, and email attachments.
AVG AntiVirus FREE has a fresh, clean design with an intuitive feel to it. It does not come with a solid firewall, however, as this is included in the more advanced suite, AVG Internet Security–Unlimited.
The great thing about AVG AntiVirus FREE is that whenever the suite encounters an unknown threat, AVG then quickly analyze it, creates a cure and then pushes it out to millions of users, so everyone is better protected. All security updates are automatically pushed to you, along with any new features, to always keep you as up-to-date as possible.
Overall, AVG AntiVirus FREE has a low impact on system resources, it has an intuitive feel to it and it is easy to use with a simplified design. This coupled with free online support, and a robust cloud-based threat detection method, makes AVG AntiVirus FREE a good overall security suite to have installed on your system. If you are looking for a simple antivirus, which packs a powerful punch and won’t slow you down your system, then you can’t go far wrong with AVG AntiVirus FREE.
- Problems with starting the Behavior Shield service
- Problems with showing components based on subscription state (as mentioned above)
- A few program crashes reported over the client
- Non-licensed components (usually available for higher edition) may be visible in the Settings -> Components
- Shredder and Sandbox items may not be visible in the context menu (although those components are installed and functional)
RELATED SOFTWARE FOR YOU
If you failure this essential Windows 7 parcel updates module quit working in July
Madison Evans, February 21, 2019