WinSCP 188.8.131.5267By (Open Source)
File Name: WinSCP-5.13.5-Setup.exe
File size:9.14 MB (9,587,664 bytes)
License: Open Source
Languages: Multiple languages
Submit Date: 27 November 2018 | CangeLogs
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
Company: WinSCP | Publisher
OS Systems: Windows OS
MD5 Checksum: 540D6559888C0F7995CFBAC5508F9764
Publisher: Linda Wade | Contact
Software Product Description
WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Explorer and Commander interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
Translations updated: Dutch, Hungarian, Kabyle, Korean, Polish and Spanish.
Back-propagated some improvements and fixes from 5.14-5.14.2 beta releases:
TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.2q.
XML parser upgraded to Expat 2.2.6.
Bug fix: Using /ini=nul in GUI shows an error.
Bug fix: Sort arrow is not shown on start up.
Bug fix: When dragging files to other session tabs, drag cursor could change to “Move”, although only “Copy” is possible.
Bug fix: Remembered passphrase is used as a password in generated script/code.
Bug fix: Failure when cancelling session reconnect.
Bug fix: GUI freezes while executing an extension with ShowResultsInMsgBox or CopyResults flags.
Bug fix: Ctrl+Shift+Alt+? keyboard shortcuts for custom commands and extensions were not working.
Bug fix: User name edit box on Login dialog in some cases does not include modification commands (like Paste).
Bug fix: Opening context menu of a file in a local panel locks a parent folder of the file.
RELATED SOFTWARE FOR YOU
If you failure this essential Windows 7 parcel updates module quit working in July
Madison Evans, February 21, 2019