SMPlayer 32bit 18.10.0By (Open Source)
File Name: smplayer-18.10.0-win32.exe
File size:39.15 MB (41,053,344 bytes)
License: Open Source
Languages: Multiple languages
Submit Date: 09 November 2018 | CangeLogs
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
Company: The SMPlayer Project | Publisher
OS Systems: Windows OS
MD5 Checksum: CB6831AFEB9E88EA92AB783AEBE65482
Publisher: Joys Salomon | Contact
Software Product Description
SMPlayer is a front-end for the mighty open source MPlayer. It comprises basic features like playing videos, DVDs, and VCDs to more advanced features like support for MPlayer filters and more.
One of the most interesting features of SMPlayer: it remembers the settings of all files you play. So you start to watch a movie but you have to leave... don't worry, when you open that movie again it will resume at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume...
But there are even more interesting features:
- Configurable subtitles. You can choose font and size, and even colors for the subtitles.
- Audio track switching. You can choose the audio track you want to listen. Works with avi and mkv. And of course with DVDs.
- Seeking by mouse wheel. You can use your mouse wheel to go forward or backward in the video.
- Video equalizer, allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and gamma of the video image.
- Multiple speed playback. You can play at 2X, 4X... and even in slow motion.
- Filters. Several filters are available: deinterlace, postprocessing, denoise... and even a karaoke filter (voice removal).
- Audio and subtitles delay adjustment. Allows you to sync audio and subtitles.
- Advanced options, such as selecting a demuxer or video & audio codecs.
- Playlist. Allows you to enqueue several files to be played one after each other. Autorepeat and shuffle supported too.
- Preferences dialog. You can easily configure every option of SMPlayer by using a nice preferences dialog.
- Possibility to search automatically for subtitles in opensubtitles.org.
- Translations: currently SMPlayer is translated into more than 20 languages, including Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese....
A little bonus tool in the SMPlayer package is the "YouTube(TM) Browser for SMPlayer" providing you with a quick access to the most popular, most viewed and most rated videos on YouTube.
The internal code for YouTube now supports resolutions up to 4K.
RELATED SOFTWARE FOR YOU
If you failure this essential Windows 7 parcel updates module quit working in July
Madison Evans, February 21, 2019