Seafile 6.2.7By (Commercial Trial)
File Name: seafile-6.2.7-en.msi
File size:56.50 MB (59,240,448 bytes)
License: Commercial Trial
Languages: Multiple languages
Submit Date: 24 November 2018 | CangeLogs
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
Company: Seafile Ltd. | Publisher
OS Systems: Windows OS
MD5 Checksum: 27A32E6281BC75BE71872D4E8B6CB87E
Publisher: Aaron Carter | Contact
Software Product Description
Seafile is a cloud storage and data synchronization platform that lets you store your data and files on a central server and then synchronize them with your computers and mobile devices. It work by synchronizing your data between Seafile’s servers and the client apps that are installed on your various computers, smartphones and tablets.
The Seafile client app is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. Additionally, as well as using Seafile clients, you can also access your files and data stored in Seafile servers via a web interface.
Seafile is fairly flexible in letting you create libraries, where you can upload and organize your various types of files. If you want to, you can sync each library separately. In fact Seafile also comes with full version control mechanism.
Seafile is a secure solution to your data storage problems. The client side encryption ensures a very strong and robust cloud storage system. File encryption is done on the client side and any passwords are not sent to the server.
Seafile claim that, if encryption is enabled, even the system administrators of the server cannot view the contents of the files that are held in the server. For added security, in addition to file encryption, the connection between the client and the server is also encrypted.
Security and Encryption
Seafile supports client-side end-to-end encryption to protect your data, which is a unique feature that you can rarely find in other solutions. Seafile includes following features too:
- Two-factor authentication
- Server-side data encryption
- All data transfer be protected by HTTPS/TLS protocol
- Remote wipe
- Virus scan for files
- Immediately virus scan for files uploaded via sharing links
- Handle library permission change for synced libraries
- Don't retry forever when error occur during first time downloading
- [Mac] Fix dark mode support on Mac Mojave
- Show user's name instead of email in account switching popup
- More robust deleting folder locally if it is deleted on the server
- Show file modifier in cloud file browser
- [fix, win] Fix avatar with jpg format can't be displayed problem
- Support getting internal link
- [fix, Win] Fix support for some SSL CA
RELATED SOFTWARE FOR YOU
If you failure this essential Windows 7 parcel updates module quit working in July
Madison Evans, February 21, 2019