RogueKiller 18.104.22.168By (Freemium)
File Name: RogueKiller_32-64_setup.exe
File size:27.83 MB (27,140,072 bytes)
Languages: Multiple languages
Submit Date: 01 November 2018 | CangeLogs
Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10. 32/64 bits
Company: Adlice Software | Publisher
OS Systems: Windows OS
MD5 Checksum: 97CDC639B2431C126696BE93FC642252
Publisher: Joys Salomon | Contact
Software Product Description
RogueKiller is an anti-malware application that has been written in C++. The application is able to detect and then remove generic malware and also some advanced threats like rootkits and worms. RogueKiller can find malware by using a number of different techniques such as heuristics and signature finding.
Key Features Include:
- Kill malicious processes.
- Stop malicious services.
- Unload malicious DLLs from processes.
- Find/Kill malicious hidden processes.
- Find and remove malicious autostart entries, including: Registry keys (RUN/RUNONCE) Tasks Scheduler (1.0/2.0) and Startup folders.
- Find and remove registry hijacks, including: Shell/Load entries Extension association hijacks DLL hijacks.
RogueKiller is available in the following languages: French, English, Czech, Portuguese and Polish.
RELATED SOFTWARE FOR YOU
If you failure this essential Windows 7 parcel updates module quit working in July
Madison Evans, February 21, 2019