Q-Dir 7.27By (Freeware)
File Name: Q-Dir_Installer7.27.zip
File size:588 KB (602,136 bytes)
Languages: Multiple languages
Submit Date: 24 November 2018 | CangeLogs
Requirements: Windows All Versions
Company: Nenad Hrg | Publisher
OS Systems: Windows OS
MD5 Checksum: 793EBC7358C005DEB8942964D87B7D83
Publisher: Sharon Brooks | Contact
Software Product Description
Q-Dir is a great little utility that makes managing your files and folders an easy affair, by allowing you to have more control over your hard disks, network folders, USB-drives, and other storage devices.
Q-Dir Key Features include:
- Favorites: Quick access to most often used folders.
- Drag and Drop: Move files by dragging in Q-views.
- Clipboard: Copy/ Paste between the Q-Dir directory views, and other apps, such as MS Explorer.
- Folder-Type: ZIP-, FTP-,cabinet-,network-, system - folders, shortcuts.
- Views: Large icons, tiles, list, detail, and thumbnail.
- Export: Export files to .XLS, .CSV, .TXT, and .HTML.
- Popup Menus: Desktop, My Computer.
- Screen magnifier: Enlarge anything on the screen.
- Color Filter: Configure different colors for different item types.
- File-Filter: Quick and easy item filtering.
- Quick-Links: Provides rapid folder access.
- Folder-Select: Fast & flexible folder selection address-bar/ desktop menu/ my-computer menu.
- Multi-INI: Several .INI files for Q-Dir.
- Tree-View: Simple and quadruple views.
The Q-Dir file manager allows you to view four-panes-in-one. This display is great for managing files and folders in a more efficient manner than with a standard explorer view. It is lightweight, easy to use and it does not have to be installed, as it can be executed directly from a USB drive.
Supported operating systems include: Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 98.
Some fixes and improvements in File Manager.
Updating of the Q-Dir language files and various fine-tuning.
RELATED SOFTWARE FOR YOU
If you failure this essential Windows 7 parcel updates module quit working in July
Madison Evans, February 21, 2019