O&O DiskImage Professional 14.0.307By (Commercial Trial)
File Name: OODiskImage14ProfessionalEnu.exe
File size:47.18 MB (49,475,648 bytes)
License: Commercial Trial
Languages: Multiple languages
Submit Date: 08 November 2018 | CangeLogs
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
Company: O&O Software | Publisher
OS Systems: Windows OS
MD5 Checksum: 1C3E0801A1C12FA30CAD5D6A0C5C4FE0
Publisher: Ondrej Gardner | Contact
Software Product Description
O&O DiskImage Professional is an easy way to undertake scheduled auto backups and create manual backups when required. Thanks to the application's recovery system and additional system recovery tools it is easy to restore all your important data.
Key features include:
- Backup an entire computer.
- Backup system and hard drives, clone drives and entire disks.
- Brand new file-based backup: backup and restore individual files and/or folders.
- Direct creation of VHDs.
- Monitoring and warning of security risks.
- Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes.
- Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks.
- System restore onto different hardware (M.I.R.).
- Create a Windows Boot system directly from within the program with driver integration.
- Plug-and-play: Selected files and folders are automatically backed up and synchronized.
O&O DiskImage Professional is a great utility to back up an entire computer or single files. It lets you undertake a system restore, duplicate or clone an entire computer or single hard drives. It also supports SSD drives and the latest UEFI Systems. The interface is both streamlined and familiar. Overall, O&O DiskImage Professional is a powerful and practical tool to create disk backup images.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 14.0.307 of O&O DiskImage Professional. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
RELATED SOFTWARE FOR YOU
If you failure this essential Windows 7 parcel updates module quit working in July
Madison Evans, February 21, 2019