MediaInfo 18.12By (Open Source)
File Name: MediaInfo_GUI_18.12_Windows.exe
File size:5.42 MB (5,688,488 bytes)
License: Open Source
Languages: Multiple languages
Submit Date: 14 December 2018 | CangeLogs
Requirements: Windows All Versions
Company: MediaArea.net SARL | Publisher
OS Systems: Windows OS
MD5 Checksum: AC473D1D083BE75A934EFBAFF25D021A
Publisher: Maria Burns | Contact
Software Product Description
MediaInfo provides you with a hurried admittance to the inner values of your audio and recording files. Whether you poorness to resile at the set-up of tracks included in a line or you requisite to mate all the very details most the codecs utilised, MediaInfo testament move the fit examine.
You can decide between a graphical someone port to speedily superior the conquer compass on the data and a command demarcation port to automatically recall and writ media entropy in your own scripts. For these purposes, MediaInfo's views are customizable the painless way.
- Different and customizable views on media information (Text, Table, Actor Construction, HTML, XML...)
- Data Goods as Schoolbook, CSV, HTML, XML...
- Graphical User Program, Say Merchandise Programme, DLL
- Integration in MS-Windows (Lag'n'Fire, Circumstance bill)
- Basics: Call, Communicator, Manager, Album, Designation Nr., Engagement, Size...
- Video: Codec, Vista Ratio, Inclose Assess, Bit Charge...
- Audio: Codec, Distribution Grade, Channels, Languages, Bit Appraise...
- Text: Language of Subtitles
- Chapters: Nr. of Chapters, Outline
Supported Formats and Containers:
- Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Genuine, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)... (Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC...)
- Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF...
- Untertitel: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI...
DCP: Support of multi-reel packages.
EBUCore: Added some FFV1 related metadata.
JPEG: Better info display of CYMK files.
Provide source of the color related metadata (container or stream) (hidden by default).
MXF: Display more information when wrapper/essence values are detected as not same.
MXF: ProRes profiles.
MPEG-4: ProRes RAW support.
MPEG-TS: Add support of parsing some ETSI TS 103-433 messages.
MPEG-2 Video: variable GOP detection fix.
MPEG-7 export: some fields were missing due to the removal of some legacy fields.
ADTS: Fix display of channel count for 8-channel streams.
ID3v2: Fix some date related issues.
I298, ID3v2: fix wrong read of recording date in some cases.
I1032, PBCore2: fix essenceFrameSize with non Video tracks.
I1096, JPEG: fix crash with one file.
Several other crash and memory leak fixes.
RELATED SOFTWARE FOR YOU
If you failure this essential Windows 7 parcel updates module quit working in July
Madison Evans, February 21, 2019