FlixGrab 184.108.40.2062By (Commercial Trial)
File Name: FlixGrab.exe
File size:39.96 MB (41,896,392 bytes)
License: Commercial Trial
Languages: Multiple languages
Submit Date: 05 November 2018 | CangeLogs
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
Company: FreeGrabApp | Publisher
OS Systems: Windows OS
MD5 Checksum: 3529AD657410B5CBA8E7202C427BCB29
Publisher: Mary Honza | Contact
Software Product Description
FlixGrab is the new FreeGrabApp Team app that replaces NetFlix Free Grab. This unique and powerful app has been designed for downloading entire NetFlix serials, TV shows, documentaries, movies, music using the fastest multistream FreeGrabApp application engine. With it you can download and watch any NetFlix video offline on any device without spending internet traffic, and without disrupting NetFlix limitations!
Key Features include:
- Support downloading HD NetFlix video! FlixGrab allows you to choose the original quality video from Low Quality (240p) up to High Definition (HD - 1080p or 720p)!
- Support downloading Dolby Digital Surround Audio 5.1!
- Support fast multi-stream downloading!
- FlixGrab is able to download multiple videos at the same time!
- Automatic selection of the optimal voice quality and language!
- Loading lists from a file!
- Managing the download priority!
- You can easily stop and resume the downloading process, choose video's original language and much more!
- Easy to use! Just copy any NetFlix video URL, paste it, click the 'Download' button, wait for a little and enjoy!.
The publishers of FlixGrab state they highly respect the copyright terms, but at the same time, consider unacceptable any limitations by copying already purchased or free video content for personal use, which is established by Netflix and other video services. So, using the app is legal only for personal needs and without rights of sharing the material to third parties.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 220.127.116.112 of FlixGrab. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.
RELATED SOFTWARE FOR YOU
If you failure this essential Windows 7 parcel updates module quit working in July
Madison Evans, February 21, 2019