EagleGet 18.104.22.168By (Freeware)
File Name: eagleget_setup-22.214.171.124.exe
File size:9.05 MB (9,487,000 bytes)
Languages: Multiple languages
Submit Date: 05 November 2018 | CangeLogs
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
Company: EagleGet | Publisher
OS Systems: Windows OS
MD5 Checksum: 42096DF58249545C75B18E40D77215E1
Publisher: Brian Ryan | Contact
Software Product Description
EagleGet is a universal download accelerator that supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS and RTSP protocols. The application can also download video files from most popular online video websites. Helpfully, the developers have also created an extension for Google Chrome!
Key Features Include:
- Accelerate downloads by using multi-threaded technology.
- Download online videos from popular sites.
- Built-in video sniffer.
- Support MMS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and RTSP protocols.
- Batch downloads function.
- Automatic refresh expired download address.
- Download files in Chrome, IE, Firefox and Opera with one click.
- Built-in download scheduler.
- Verify integrity of downloaded files.
- Silent Mode (or Game Mode) function.
- Import download lists from other download managers.
- Supports multi-language interface (up to 20 languages).
Compared to your standard integrated downloader, which comes as part of your web browser, EagleGet's download accelerator can increase your downloads by utilising up to 32 threads for each individual download task! This, in turn, can make your download speeds up to 6x faster than using your browser alone.
Fixed Chrome extension pop-up dialogue problem.
Fixed extension installation issues.
Optimized software startup speed.
Fixed other minor bugs.
RELATED SOFTWARE FOR YOU
If you failure this essential Windows 7 parcel updates module quit working in July
Madison Evans, February 21, 2019