Core FTP 2.2 (Build 1922)By (Freeware)
File Name: coreftplite-2.2-b1922.exe
File size:4.88 MB (5,114,405 bytes)
Languages: Multiple languages
Submit Date: 08 November 2018 | CangeLogs
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
Company: Core FTP | Publisher
OS Systems: Windows OS
MD5 Checksum: 0ED5AB63C2842559637987F15BFDD720
Publisher: Brian Ryan | Contact
Software Product Description
Core FTP LE - free Windows software that includes the client FTP features you need. Features like SFTP (SSH), SSL, TLS, IDN, browser integration, site to site transfers, FTP transfer resume, drag and drop support, file viewing & editing, firewall support, custom commands, FTP URL parsing, command line transfers, filters, and much, much more!
This free, secure FTP client gives you a fast, easy, reliable way to update and maintain your website via FTP. It also provides a secure method (via SSL, TLS, or SFTP) to upload / download files to and from FTP servers.
There are no popup ads, advertising or spyware and you're never asked or reminded to register.
With Core FTP Pro, now you can:
- Encrypt and decrypt files to servers using the latest encryption methods.
- Schedule ftp transfers (unattended) without additional services.
- IBM Information Exchange support with command line updates.
- Email notification, external program execution, & Ping/TraceRoute included.
- View thumbnails images of remote directories (in 4 different sizes).
- Zip support - Compress, password protect, and backup to FTP securely.
Timeout disconnect sets buttons to correct state.
Auto-reconnect option fixed for SFTP.
Putty compat mode 3des/des issues fixed.
Cipher order issues for putty fixed.
Putty compat mode not setting Nagle correctly (resulted in slower transfers).
Cmd line upload "permission denied" return value fixed (did not return error).
Cmd line download path/filename issues fixed.
RELATED SOFTWARE FOR YOU
If you failure this essential Windows 7 parcel updates module quit working in July
Madison Evans, February 21, 2019