ConEmu 161206By (Open Source)
File Name: ConEmuPack.161206.7z
File size:2.70 MB (2,834,155 bytes)
License: Open Source
Languages: Multiple languages
Submit Date: 08 November 2018 | CangeLogs
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
Company: Conemumaximus | Publisher
OS Systems: Windows OS
MD5 Checksum: 5D1DA28D4F6DCA12A2809F901EB25C04
Publisher: Ondrej Gardner | Contact
Software Product Description
ConEmu (ConEmu-Maximus5) is an advanced console window or local terminal emulator, if you prefer. The app allows you to run two different types of applications; "console" such as cmd.exe, and powershell.exe and also "graphical" such as Notepad, PuTTY, KiTTY and mintty.
Key Features Include:
- Smooth window resizing.
- Tabs for editors, viewers, panels and consoles.
- Run simple GUI apps in tabs.
- Run old DOS apps in Windows 7 or 64-bit OS.
- Normal, maximized and full screen graphical window modes.
- Window font anti-aliasing: standard, cleartype, disabled.
- Using normal/bold/italic fonts for different parts of the console simultaneously.
- Transparency and desktop mode.
- Customizable starting tabs.
The app was initially developed as a Far Manager companion, but now you can use ConEmu with other console and GUI apps which run on Windows, such as PowerShell, bash, PuTTY, Notepad and others.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 161206 of ConEmu. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
RELATED SOFTWARE FOR YOU
If you failure this essential Windows 7 parcel updates module quit working in July
Madison Evans, February 21, 2019