Complete Internet Repair 5.23.4005By (Freeware)
File Name: ComIntRep_4005_Setup.exe
File size:2.13 MB (2,231,466 bytes)
Languages: Multiple languages
Submit Date: 05 November 2018 | CangeLogs
Requirements: Windows XP,Vista,7,8/8.1,10 (32 and 64 bit)
Company: Derick Payne | Publisher
OS Systems: Windows OS
MD5 Checksum: A1574F8D0E0B2ED995481D29195DE9CE
Publisher: Brian Ryan | Contact
Software Product Description
Complete Internet Repair is a free Open Source Power Tool to repair internet connections and get you up and running in no time. Please note that it is unable to repair hardware faults or get your ISP up and running or not yet. In short; Complete Internet Repair will attempt to repair your internet connection.
Complete Internet Repair might help (no promises) if you are experiencing any of the following problems:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling VPN, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any website or can only access some websites.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work.
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- Sticky proxy server settings.
With any repair utility, you will need to remember two golden rules. Firstly; Do not try to repair something that is not broken, you might break it. Secondly; the utility cannot repair it all, it is not like the all-seeing and all-knowing Oracle, and it cannot anticipate each and every situation, but this all said; Complete Internet Repair should be able to help with most of your internet issues.
RELATED SOFTWARE FOR YOU
If you failure this essential Windows 7 parcel updates module quit working in July
Madison Evans, February 21, 2019