Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 22.214.171.124By (Commercial Trial)
File Name: disk-defrag-pro-126.96.36.199-setup.exe
File size:7.76 MB (8,138,352 bytes)
License: Commercial Trial
Languages: Multiple languages
Submit Date: 08 November 2018 | CangeLogs
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
Company: Auslogics Software Pty Ltd | Publisher
OS Systems: Windows OS
MD5 Checksum: 1B04C2B04250D3B269D71ED68930622C
Publisher: Michal Hansen | Contact
Software Product Description
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro is the pro edition of Auslogics’ popular defragmentation tool. This PC optimization and maintenance utility has been designed for maximizing your hard drives' efficiency. Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro is equipped with 4 different disk optimization algorithms for intelligently rearranging of files on disks. It supports both FAT 16/32, and NTFS file systems, and it comes with advanced disk optimization techniques that will remedy your system sluggishness* and crashes caused by disk fragmentation.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro is a compact and fast defragmentation tool that
- Defragments hard drives and locked system files.
- Consolidates free space into a large contiguous block.
- Optimizes file placement on disks (4 different optimization algorithms available).
- Includes a fragmentation prevention algorithm.
- Allows defragmentation of single files or folders.
- Has SSD- and VSS-compatible modes.
- Can defragment disks automatically in the background.
- Has extensive scheduling options (including ability to create multiple tasks).
- Allows monitoring and managing the load on system resources produced by the program.
- Provides detailed defragmentation and system performance graphs and reports.
- Scheduled defragmentation.
- Customizable disk defragging.
- Multiple language support.
It also comes with an offline defragmentation engine, to defragment locked system files (including MFT, Windows Registry, Paging and Hibernation files). This allows the app to increase file access speed, thereby ensuring your PC will operate significantly faster.
You don’t have to be very knowledgable about file systems and file structures to choose the correct optimization algorithm, as the app comes with a handy Defragmentation Wizard that suggests the algorithms that are best suited to your computer usage style and schedule.
*Disk fragmentation leads to system slowdown, crashes, and slow startups and shutdowns.
Resolved a scheduler error.
Resolved some issues with optimizing large disks.
Fixed a few minor bugs.
RELATED SOFTWARE FOR YOU
If you failure this essential Windows 7 parcel updates module quit working in July
Madison Evans, February 21, 2019